If I had my life to live over again,
I’d dare to make more mistakes next time.
I’d relax. I’d limber up.
I’d be sillier than I’ve been this trip.
I would take fewer things seriously.
I would take more chances,
I would eat more ice cream and less beans.
I would, perhaps, have more actual troubles but fewer imaginary ones.
You see, I’m one of those people who was sensible and sane,
hour after hour, day after day.
Oh, I’ve had my moments.
If I had to do it over again, I’d have more of them.
In fact, I’d try to have nothing else- just moments, one after another,
instead of living so many years ahead of each day.
If I could do it again, I would travel lighter than I have.
If I had to live my life over,
I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall.
I would go to more dances,
I would ride more merry-go-rounds,
I would pick more daisies.
- Nadine Stair
Live as though heaven is on earth
Love as though you have never been hurt before
Dance as though no one is watching you
Sing as though no one can hear you
Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You!
30 Day Song Challenge
Day 4 - a song that makes you sad
Westlife - Already There
30 day song challenge
Day 3 - A song that makes me happy!
Havent met you yet - Michael Buble
30 Day Challenge
Day 2 - A song you dislike
Infinity - Guru Josh Project
30 Day Song Challenge
Day 1 - My favourite song :)
Sewn - The Feeling
Randomly talking about Wimbledon this morning (as I think everyone is doing at the moment due to the amazing Isner vs Mahut game), I mentioned that going to Wimbledon one year would be one thing I would love to do before I die. It made me think, I’m constantly thinking about things that I’d like to do in my lifetime but I’ve never actually compiled a list. So Tumblr is my chosen place for it…
Introducing ‘Becki’s 50 things to do in my lifetime’ list.
1. To go to Wimbledon.
2. Swim with dolphins.
3. To go to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival - Done.
4. To have the complete festival experience.
5. To raise money for the Stroke Association in memory of my Nan & Grandad doing something completely unexpected - Done
6. To have my own cat - Done
7. To ride in a Gondola in Venice- Done
8. Have a flight in a Microlight on a beautiful sunny evening.
9. Get married & have a child.
10. Find out about my ancestors
11. Fly in a Hot Air Balloon.
12. See the Northern Lights.
13. Purchase some Jimmy Choo shoes.
14. Break a World Record.
15. Climb Mount Everest.
16. Watch a Shakespeare Play in Stratford.
17. Do a Ghost Walk.
18. Be an extra in either a TV programme or film.
19. Fly in a helicopter.
20. Go to Las Vegas.
21. Do a Boot Camp.
22. Go Christmas Shopping in New York.To be continued…